Auto Accidents

Attorney Representing Car Accident Victims in Ohio
If you are injured in a car accident in Ohio that was caused by someone else, you are entitled to recover compensation for damages from the at-fault party’s insurance company. You may be able to recover compensation even if the accident was partially your fault.

In an effort to help you determine who the at-fault party is, I will provide a free initial consultation to discuss your rights and options. My law office is located at 527 Linton Street, Cincinnati, Ohio.

I am an experienced litigator and defense attorney who understands how insurance companies value and defend car accident injury claims. Based on my experience, I will formulate the best plan for you to obtain maximum compensation for all of the damages you have suffered.

Damages in Car Accident Cases
In addition to damage to your vehicle, you are entitled to full compensation for personal losses such as medical bills, lost wages, permanent injury, scarring and pain and suffering.

Dealing with Car Insurance Companies
An insurance company may try to pressure you to make a quick settlement following an auto accident. However, you may not know what future medical issues you may have until you reached maximum medical improvement. If you settle your case too soon, you may not receive all of the compensation you need to meet future expenses.

It’s important to remember that the insurance adjuster for the at-fault driver is not representing your interests in the accident claim. Anything you say to the adjuster can be twisted around to reduce the value of your claim. Once you retain me to represent you, I will handle all communications with the insurance company.

Attorney’s Fees in Car Accident Cases
I handle auto accident cases on a contingency fee basis. My fee will be a percentage of your total recovery for personal injuries suffered from the accident. If I am not successful in recovering compensation, you will owe me no attorney’s fees.

Free Attorney Consultation
To schedule an appointment and speak with me about your case, please contact me at (513) 475-0200, Voicemail (513) 684-1122 or email me at